3 YEARS WARRANTY
- DATA PRODUCTS
- Cable Managers
- Network Cabinets
- Network Cables
- Modular Plugs
- Patch Panels
- Jacks and Wall Plates
- Power Board
- Fibre Optical
- POWER PRODUCTS
- UPS - Tower
- UPS - Rack Mount
- COMPUTER PRODUCTS
- KVM Switches
- TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- WAREHOUSE PRODUCTS
- Standard Metal Shelving
- Heavy Duty Metal Shelving
- Work Bench
- STOCK TO CLEAR
- Computer Products
- Data Products
Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - GENERAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - SPECIFIC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - GENERAL
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Dataworld Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- 2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- 3. On registration, you crate your password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- 4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- 5. Our services are intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
Our Website Services
- 6. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- 7. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- 8. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- 9. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- 10. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- 11. We supply and despatch our products to customers within Australia only.
- 12. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- 13. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- 14. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- 15. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- 16. We undertake to accept or reject your order within One (1) days. If we have not responded to you within One (1) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- 17. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- 18. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- 19. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- 20. We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. All faulty replacements are done strictly back to base. This means that all faulty products must be returned to our warehouse in Melbourne. We do not accept freight cost for any faulty products.
- 21. We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Twenty Eight (28) days of purchase however we will charge 18% restocking fee as well as all freight charges to return to our Melbourne warehouse. Balances will be refunded within Twenty Eight (28) days in form of a cheque. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we will charge 18% restocking fee as well as all freight charges to return to our Melbourne warehouse. Balance will be applied to your exchange item and you will need to pay difference or we will refund balance, which ever is greater. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk. We will not accept returns after Twenty Eight (28) days.
- 22. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for balance less 18% restocking fee and all freight charges to return to our Melbourne warehouse. We will not accept returns after Twenty Eight (28) days.
- 23. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- 24. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- 25. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- 26. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- 27. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- 28. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 29. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- 30. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- 31. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- 32. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- 33. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- 34. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- 35. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- 36. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
- 37. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- 38. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Seven (7) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control. Jurisdiction.
- 39. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- 40. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- 41. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - SPECIFIC
For Warranty, please read our WARRANTY section.
Computer Hardware Support:
DATAWORLD Pty Ltd does not provide telephone, on-site or remote Support for any computer hardware purchased. For all Computer Hardware Support, Clients will need to contact 3rd Party Support team or contact product manufacturer.
Computer Software Support:
DATAWORLD PTY LTD does not provide telephone, on-site or remote Support for any computer software purchased. For all Computer Software Support, Clients will need to contact 3rd Party Support team or contact product manufacturer.
Data Products Support:
DATAWORLD PTY LTD does not provide telephone, on-site or remote Support for any Data Products purchased. For all Data Product Support, Clients will need to contact 3rd Party Installation Team or Data Products Installers.
Domain Management and Hosting Support:
For all Domain Management and Hosting Support, Clients will need to email
All requests and responses will be actioned within 24 hours of received email. We are not able to action any Domain and Hosting Assistance Requests via Telephone.
DATAWORLD PTY LTD accepts the following payment methods:
- Cash on Pick Up
- Direct Deposit
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX)
Cash on Pick Up
We accept payment via Cash when picking up your products.
Please have correct change with you as we do not keep cash on premises and unable to provide change.
We accept Direct Deposit Payment.
Bank Details Are:
- BANK NAME: National Australia Bank
- ACCOUNT Name: Dataworld Pty Ltd
- BSB: 083-152
- ACCOUNT Number: 17 741 3118
Once payment is received in our account, Products will be shipped or can be picked up.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for bank to process and present Direct Deposit Payments in our account.
We accept Cheques.
We are not able to release any products until Cheque has been cleared by the bank.
Please allow 3 to 5 working day for cheques to clear.
Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX)
We accept above Credit Cards via our online store only.
We reserve the right to request additional identification from Primary Card Holder on any purchase. This information may include providing 3 forms of ID,s, signing additional authority form or any other information we may see fit to establish identity.
We take our credit card security and verification seriously. Any attempts at credit card fraud will be reported immediately to law enforcement agency.
We accept payment via PayPal.
Please send all payments via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the shipping charges?
For your convenience, we have very simple shipping charges:
1) FREIGHT CHARGE is applicable to ALL NETWORK CABINETS. Please use Freight Calculator within the item View to calculate freight to your delivery post code area.
2) All other products ordered (exluding Network Cabinets) under $200.00 , Freight charge is only $11.00 Inc GST
3) All other products ordered (exluding Network Cabinets) over $200.00, Freight is FREE
4) All items ordered with NETWORK CABINETS are shipped free of charge.
When will your order be shipped?
Dataworld Pty Ltd will dispatch all orders once payment has been received.
All orders placed before 3.00pm Melbourne time, will be dispatched same day – subject to stock availability (Monday to Friday only excluding public holidays.)
What Courier Company do we use?
Dataworld Pty Ltd has strong relationship with Cope – Sensitive Freight Specialists and Australia Post.
All deliveries for large and heavy items are done on Trucks with Tail Gate making it easy to remove these items of the truck. No Fork Lift is required to accept delivery.
NOTE : Delivery of Data Cabinets, are done strictly door to door – Curb Side Service. This means that Driver will not take Bulky items up flight of stairs or difficult to access areas. Driver will make decision based on his sole discretion as to the level of assistance to provide upon delivery. As such, we strongly recommend, particularly for Bulky Items, to have a number of people assisting with delivery. If you require Couriers to take Bulky item up flight of stairs or difficult to access areas, special arrangement can be made for additional fees (in most cases around $250.00 extra).
Is Pickup Available?
Pick up service is available from our warehouse in Mentone.
- Our hours of operation:
Monday to Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm
- Pick up Address:
30 Shearson Crescent
Mentone VIC 3194
Is Drop Shipment Option Available?
Yes. Dataworld Pty Ltd will be happy to ship to any address. We do not ever send invoice with the Delivery. All invoices are sent via email advised by the Client.
What would delay delivery?
Delivery is delaying in the following cases:
- Not providing STREET delivery address. All deliveries require signature and hence we cannot ship to PO BOX address.
- Not providing contact number for delivery. Phone number is required by Courier Company in case they need to contact the Purchaser.
- No one is at the delivery address. Delivery will have to be rescheduled and re-deliver fee of $35.00 will be charged.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any special requirements for your delivery and we will gladly assist.
What if Goods are Damaged in Transit?
When products received are visibly damaged upon delivery – please do not accept delivery. Upon signing delivery docket, you are accepting delivery in good condition and we cannot guarantee replacement.
Please take photos of the damage and email firstname.lastname@example.org for any damages occurred during delivery.
How long does Delivery take (working days)
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
- Products returned for credit within 28 days in original packaging and condition will be charged 18% restocking fee as well as full freight to our Melbourne Office. No returns will be accepted 30 days after purchase.
- Products returned for credit within 28 days without original packaging and condition will be charged 40% restocking fee as well as full freight to our Melbourne Office. No returns will be accepted 30 days after purchase.
What if I Ordered Wrong Item?
We strongly recommend to double check size required before purchasing. If you made a mistake and ordered a wrong item we can organise exchange at additional cost.
Cost associated with Exchange is exactly the same as per RETURNS & EXCHANGE Section above - we treat all exchanges as Returns due to costs associated with transportation and labour.
Dataworld Pty Ltd provides various length of warranty on different items. Please review Item description for this information. We understand hardware failure can be annoying experience, and hence we aim to provide you with speedy turn around for all faulty equipment and expert after sale.
To claim warranty,
- 1) Please login to your account and fill out Warranty section.
- 2) Once form is filled out, you will receive email within 24 hours from email@example.com with Warranty Number
- 3) Please send product back to our Melbourne warehouse with copy of invoice and Warranty Number for service or replacement.
IMPORTANT: Please pack the hardware well for shipping
- We will not be responsible for any damage caused during return shipping.
- All goods must be returned at your cost.
- All replacement items will be shipped at our cost.
- 1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
- 3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- 4. Registration
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
- 5. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- 6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- 7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- 8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- 9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- 10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
- 11. IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
- 13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- 14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
- 15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
- 17. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; www.privacy.gov.au.